Watering Exemption/Pool Permit Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Tulare Water Division requires exemption forms in order for City residents to water outside of the Stage 3 Conservation Ordinance. Please be aware that these forms must be approved before residents may water outside of the ordinance.

These forms are available below.

Health Watering Exemption Request Form

Landscape Watering Exemption Request Form

Pool Permit for Draining and Filling Pool Form

Water Conservation Exemption Request Form

For more information, please contact our Water Division at 559-684-4324.