Interim Streets Manager
3981 S. K Street
Tulare, CA 93274
To report graffiti or someone tagging:
- Hotline - (559) 684-4279
You can help wipe out graffiti by participating in the "Wipe-Out Graffiti" program. Citizens and Property owners need to get involved. Use these helpful hints to help the City of Tulare "Wipe-Out- Graffiti"
- Call 911 if you see someone in the act of graffiti tagging.
- Report graffiti, or someone who is involved in graffiti tagging. This is a criminal offense, and violators will be prosecuted.
- Utilize "good" vegetation to cover walls and fences when appropriate.
- Get together with your neighbors, church, or community groups to have a "Paint-Out" party.
- Spread community pride and keep it alive.