CITY OF TULARE SALARY SCHEDULE
- Salary Schedule Effective: 10-22-19
- Seasonal Employee Wage Rates Effective: Jul 1, 2018 to Dec 30, 2018
CITY OF TULARE HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS
- City of Tulare Employee Benefit Plan Document
- Delta Dental Benefit Highlights
- Vision Benefits
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage Active Employees 2019
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage Pre 65 Retirees 2019
Group medical, dental, life and vision insurance is paid for employees except for $25 per month, the city will pay a portion of dependent coverage costs if the employee is enrolled in the dependent plan. All full-time employees become members of the California Public Employee's Retirement system (PERS). The employee pays all of the 8 per cent employee PERS contribution. for miscellaneous employees. Fire and Police Sworn personnel pay the 9 percent employee PERS contribution. All employee groups also pay a portion of the PERS employer contribution. Twelve days sick leave per year, 10 working days vacation per year initially and 15 holidays are granted to non sworn employees.
Twelve days sick leave per year, 10 working days vacation per year initially and 15 holidays are granted to non sworn employees. In addition to the benefits proved to non-management personnel, management benefits include additional management leave based on classification; vacation buy-back each fiscal year; life insurance based on salary range.