Tulare Transit provides services to, from and within Tulare.
Tulare Transit strives to enhance and encourage mobility and independence for those who would otherwise be without transportation, alleviate traffic congestion and enhance the quality of life throughout the Tulare Transit service area.
Tulare operates 6 fixed route buses that service Tulare and 1 express bus that provides service to Visalia.
For more information, please call: 1-877-40-GOGREEN (1-877-404-6473), 559-685-2322 or 559-688-5706.
TIME has TDD capabilities. Call 559-687-8772.
Tulare Transit provides a supplemental service called Dial-A-Ride; a curb-to-curb para-transit service on a shared -ride/demand-response basis to locations within the city limits of Tulare. For more information on Dial-A-Ride, please call 559-688-5706.
Holiday and Service Hours
Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Friday
||6:15 AM - 9:15 PM|
8:15 AM - 6:15 PM
|Sunday||8:15 AM - 6:15 PM|
For Transit Rates
Click the Link Below:
|New Year's Day
|President's Day||8:15 AM - 6:15 PM|
|Christmas Eve||8:15 AM - 6:15 PM|
|New Year's Eve||8:15 AM - 6:15 PM|
- General Information & Transit Rates (English & Spanish) We are testing a new feature !
- Transit - All Routes Google Transit
- Route 1 - North Tulare Click the Link Below to try;
- Route 2 - Southeast Tulare Google Transit
- Route 3 - West Tulare
- Route 4 - Northeast Tulare
- Route 5 - Southwest Tulare
- Route 7 - East Tulare
- Route 11X - Tulare-Visalia Express Service
- Title VI Policy
- Title VI Instructions
- Title VI - English
- Title VI - Spanish