Volunteers are an important component in the success of the Tulare Public Library. We are constantly looking for people who want to make a difference in their community to help with our many events and programs.
Areas to volunteer:
- Library Volunteer - Work in the library checking in material, shelving books, and keeping the library in order.
- Tutor - Volunteer in our Homework Help center (September - May).
- Genealogy - Join the dedicated volunteers in the Local History Room researching genealogy and local history. The library partners with the Sequoia Genealogical Society to provide quality research services to the community. For more information click here.
- Summer Reading Program - Help our staff with special assignments and programs during our exciting and busy Summer Reading Program (June - July).
- Veteran's Resource Center (VRC) - We need good people to help our veterans find the resources and information they need to succeed in civilian life. For more information click here.
- Teen Advisory Board - Learn more at our Teens' Space!
If you, your child, your family or group are interested in volunteering, download the application below, or pick one up at the library. We look forward to working with you to make Tulare Public Library the best it can be.
Tulare Public Library
Tulare Public Library • 475 North M Street Tulare, CA 93274 • (559) 685-4500