Meeting Rooms Available
The Olympic Room ($25.00 / hour) offers flexible seating arrangements, AV equipment ($20.00 flat rate). Maximum occupancy is 80 people.
The Charter Room ($35.00 / hour) has a large conference table with comfortable chairs, AV equipment ($20 flat rate). Maximum occupancy is 28 people.
The Council Chamber ($65.00 / hour) offers stadium seating and AV equipment ($20.00 / hour). Maximum occupancy is 150 people.
Guidelines for Meeting Room Use:
- To use the Library's meeting rooms, users must submit a Library Meeting Room-- Application for Use Facility form two (2) weeks prior to the event/meeting date.
- Rooms are only available during regular library hours. Exceptions must be approved by the library manager.
- The Library Meeting Rooms' primary purpose is library programming.
- Fundraising events are not permitted unless sponsored by the Library, Friends of the Library or the Tulare Library Foundation.
- Meetings planned by a company to promote, advertise, or leading to the sale of its products and services are not permitted.
- Events may not interfere with library operations
- Refreshments may be served, but no alcoholic beverages are allowed
- All users shall be responsible for the repair and/or replacement of equipment or property damage beyond normal wear.
- Waste should be placed in the proper receptacles and utensils cleaned and put away. The Library reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee if facilities must be cleaned.
- The Library cannot supply storage space.
- No tacks, pins or tape are allowed on the painted walls or white board.
- Groups may cancel their reservations at any time and should notify the Library as soon as possible.
- Recurring meetings may be allowed. Reservations for a recurring event will need to be renewed every calendar year.
- Users must provide all of their own meeting supplies including dry erase markers, paper products, kitchen utensils, coffee, etc.
- The Library does not assume liability for injury or damage to personal property.
- Payment must be made in advance of the meeting or event.
- The Library is not liable for injuries or damages resulting from use of any room.
- The name, address or phone number of Tulare Public Library may not be used as the official address or headquarters of any organization except those affiliated with the Library.
- The use of the meeting room by a non-library group shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply Library sponsorship of the group's activities.
- Any groups or individuals who fail to observe any of the above conditions may have future meeting room use denied.
Tulare Public Library • 475 North M Street Tulare, CA 93274 • (559) 685-4500