Meeting Rooms Available
The Olympic Room ($25.00 / hour) offers flexible seating arrangements, AV equipment ($20.00 flat rate). Maximum occupancy is 80 people.
The Charter Room ($35.00 / hour) has a large conference table with comfortable chairs, AV equipment ($20 flat rate). Maximum occupancy is 28 people.
The Council Chamber ($65.00 / hour) offers stadium seating and AV equipment ($20.00 / hour). Maximum occupancy is 150 people.
For additional information:
- Please download and review the application packet listed below.
- Email email@example.com or call Carol at (559) 685-4517.
Meeting rooms are available for rental use during the following hours, which must include any set up and clean up time for your event:
- Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Rental Policy Process
- Carefully review the Library Meeting Room Policy. for process and additional important information related to the use of Library meeting rooms.
- Print and initial Policy document where noted and sign to confirm you have read and understand the policies.
- Return signed Application, Policy, Liability Insurance Form with Certificate attached, and if requesting AV, include the Technology Services Request Form. Reservations will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment must be received two weeks prior to event date.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to receive full refund.
- Applications are listed below.
The following amenities are available to enhance use of the community meeting rooms:
- A/V equipment: $20/reservation - Review Technology Services Request form for equipment details.
Tulare Public Library • 475 North M Street Tulare, CA 93274 • (559) 685-4500