The City of Tulare continues to monitor the effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The safety of our residents, staff and visitors remains our highest priority. “We understand the public’s concern and want our citizens informed of the measures taken by the City in response to the Coronavirus” said Rob Hunt, City Manager. “We appreciate the support received by the County and continue to be in contact for the latest information so we can ensure the safety of our employees and citizens.”
COVID-19 Update from Mayor Jose Sigala
New Phone Number
The City has established a dedicated phone number for individuals with questions regarding how the COVID19 pandemic is affecting City services:
Please note, this number is intended to provide information regarding non-emergency City services. In the case of an emergency, please dial 911.
This phone line is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If calling after hours, leave a voicemail with your name, phone number and the nature of your request, and your call will be returned.
A short message from the Public Safety Chiefs
Press Releases and Updates
- IMPORTANT NOTICE Wipes & Personal Hygiene Products Clog Sewer Lines!
- NOTICIA IMPORTANTE Toallitas & Higiene Personal ¡Productos obstruir las líneas de alcantarillado!
- Press Release 03/20/2020-04 - CITY OF TULARE – COVID-19 CITY SERVICES UPDATE
- Presione Soltar 03/20/2020-04 Actualización de la ciudad de Tulare - Covid-19 - Servicios de la Ciudad
Help and Resources
- The Governor announced guidance (https://covid19.ca.gov/roadmap/)
- the County Variance Guidance (http://covid19.ca.gov/roadmap-counties
- League of California Cities COVID-19 Information (https://www.cacities.org/coronavirus)
- State of California COVID-19 Information (http://www.covid19.ca.gov/)
- Sales Tax Guidance (https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/services/covid19.htm#small-business-payment)
- CalOES Daily Briefing Information (https://www.caloes.ca.gov/Cal-OES-Divisions/Legislative-External-Affairs.)
- Department of Public Health Dashboard (https://data.chhs.ca.gov/dataset/california-covid-19-hospital-data-and-case-statistics)
- One-Stop Website for Donations & Sales (http://www.covid19supplies.ca.gov/)
- LAO: COVID-19 Disaster Declarations and Funding Implications (https://lao.ca.gov/Publications/Report/4210)
- Federal COVID-19 Information (https://www.coronavirus.gov/)
- FEMA Messaging Information and Resources (https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USDHS/2020/04/08/file_attachments/1423021/ESF15_Messaging_20200408%20FINAL.pdf)
- National League of Cities COVID-19 Resources Including Stimulus Legislation (https://covid19.nlc.org/resources/federal-resources/)
- Volunteer Opportunities (https://californiavolunteers.ca.gov/get-involved/covid-19/) (California Volunteers)
- California HealthCorps (https://covid19.ca.gov/healthcorps/)
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers Guidance (https://covid19.ca.gov/img/EssentialCriticalInfrastructureWorkers.pdf)
- Southern California Edison - Community Resource Guide | Guia de Recursos Para La Comunidad
- SoCal Gas - Customer Information
- SoCal Gas - Customer Assistance Programs | Programas de Asistencia para Clientes
- Need Food? - Request help, Food Bank Information
- Feed Your Community - Donate, Food Bank Information