|Olympic Room||Charter Room||Council Chambers|
|Maximum Occupancy||121 people||28 people||150 people|
|Setup||Flexible arrangement||Conference Table||Stadium seating|
|Availability||Only during library hours||Only during library hours||Only during library hours|
|Cost||$25.00 / hour||$35.00 / hour||$65 / hour|
|Audio/Visual (Optional)||$20.00 flat rate||$20.00 flat rate||$20 / hour|
Guidelines for Meeting Room Use:
- To use the Library's meeting rooms, users must submit a Library Meeting Room-- Application for Use Facility form two (2) weeks prior to the event/meeting date.
- The Library Meeting Rooms' primary purpose is library programming.
- Fundraising events are not permitted unless sponsored by the Library, Friends of the Library or the Tulare Library Foundation.
- Meetings planned by a company to promote, advertise, or leading to the sale of its products and services are not permitted.
- Events may not interfere with library operations
- Refreshments may be served, but no alcoholic beverages are allowed
- All users shall be responsible for the repair and/or replacement of equipment or property damage beyond normal wear.
- Waste should be placed in the proper receptacles and utensils cleaned and put away. The Library reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee if facilities must be cleaned.
- The Library cannot supply storage space.
- No tacks, pins or tape are allowed on the painted walls or white board.
- Groups may cancel their reservations at any time and should notify the Library as soon as possible.
- Recurring meetings may be allowed. Reservations for a recurring event will need to be renewed every calendar year.
- Users must provide all of their own meeting supplies including dry erase markers, paper products, kitchen utensils, coffee, etc.
- The Library does not assume liability for injury or damage to personal property.
- Payment must be made in advance of the meeting or event.
- The Library is not liable for injuries or damages resulting from use of any room.
- The name, address or phone number of Tulare Public Library may not be used as the official address or headquarters of any organization except those affiliated with the Library.
- The use of the meeting room by a non-library group shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply Library sponsorship of the group's activities.
- Any groups or individuals who fail to observe any of the above conditions may have future meeting room use denied.
Adult Services Librarian
Tulare Public Library • 475 North M Street Tulare, CA 93274 • (559) 685-4500